Saturday 20 July 2013

Card Class Wherstead June 2013

Everyone in action, but for some it was all too much after a night shift!

I made paper flowers
A gallery of the action at my first Card Class Crop at Wherstead Village Hall.  We all had a fun, busy time and everyone was very happy with their makes.  As you can see, we all learned a new technique with the lattice edged card. It's not as difficult as it 
Janina, Liz, Lusia and Denise
looks once you have the template in place.  Also everyone made a set each from Stampin Up's Buttons & Blossoms Simply Pressed Clay Molds.  I think its fun to make your own embellishment.  You can make it whatever colour you need and it's a great way to save your pennies too!
Assisting Anne and Naomi!
Tracy actually making cards!!!

1 comment:

  1. I did last until the afternoon though! After 40 winks I had a bit more life in me...LOL. Had a great day though and yesterdays one 20th July was great too, I look forward to the Sept one on the 14th.

    ReplyDelete