Tuesday 28 August 2012

My First Swaps




There was a Stampin' Up Demonstrator/New Demo Interest training evening in Ipswich last Wednesday, run by Marisa and Becki, which I unfortunately wasn't able to make.  Today I'm meeting Marisa for our own little meeting which will, I'm sure, be every bit as nice. And in Costa too!  So I'm putting a picture on here of the first ever swap that I've made.  It's very simple but, I think, quite sweet! However, at the moment, the picture just isn't looking very good on my blog.  I promise it looks much nicer in real life!!!!


I'll add pictures of the three swaps Marisa was able pick up for me when I get home.  I'll also be in possession of the little pack of papers they used for the makes they did on the evening, so I'm looking forward to having a little play!!!

See you later x x

No comments:

Post a Comment