Sunday 8 April 2012

Twit Twoohoo - Owl Fun

Am loving the Woodgrain Stamp!!!
Peek-a-boo!!!
Fun Party Owl!!!

Versat-owl
 I've had a lovely couple of days playing with paper, stamps and punches and come up with these woodgrain owl cards, ready to go to Poppins Teashop.  I've added  a couple of other owl cards I made previously, which you may have already seen in previous entries, but it certainly shows some of the possibilities with the owl punch.  If you add to that the fact that the owl punch can be used for a huge amount of other punch art things, it certainly is pretty versatile and fun!  I'll add a couple of pictures of what can be made from the punch.  If you would like to purchase the owl punch, or indeed anything else from the Stampin' Up brochure please do contact me by email.  The owl punch is £18.95. If you'd like to see a full brochure let me know or check out the Stampin Up website!
Romantic Owls!!!
Educated Little Owls!!!


















Do please leave a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment