Thursday 15 March 2012

MY FIRST EVENT IS COMING SOON!!!!

I'm feeling a mixture of excitement and nerves at the upcoming Make & Take session I'm running at Shotley Village Hall on Tuesday 27th March.  If you are about between 1pm and 8pm, please do pop by for a cuppa and chat and make yourself a simple card to take away with you.  The basic make is complementary, as are refreshments.  I will have extra card kits available for you to buy if you would like to stay a little longer and have some more fun!   

I will have dates of my upcoming card classes available for anyone coming along on 27th and will display them on here too.  I would be grateful if you could contact me if you intend to come to card classes as I will need numbers to ensure I have enough kits for everyone!  If you have a preference for daytime classes rather than evening classes, please let me know.  Initially it will be an evening class but I am more than happy to run daytime classes if I have enough interest.  If you would rather have a small personal class in your own home with maybe just one or two friends, then contact me and we can certainly make some arrangements!

No comments:

Post a Comment