Friday 23 March 2012

All work with no play is oh so dull!

A bit [of] distressing!


I've been collating the kits and putting them in their cellos this morning and just need to collect the envelopes from my lovely upline Emma tomorrow whilst we have a totally wonderful day at our 12 hour crop. It's playtime for all 12  wonderful hours with lovely ladies, amazing kits and bucket loads of inspiration! But I need to get organised with what I'm taking. You need a lot of kit to choose from when you're there for that long!  Today is about preparation for Tuesday's Make & Take though. Preparation is the better word choice for me as organisation isn't quite so appropriate when I look at the jumble before me. You'll have seen what I can see from the photo.
Organised Chaos!!!
Anyway, I just needed to have a little play too as it's just not on to work with no playtime for ten minutes. I learnt that a long time ago in primary school and I still like the idea!

So the play produced this little lovely using the gorgeous Spice Cake Designer Series Paper, along with More Mustard Card Stock, More Mustard and Soft Suede stamp pads and the Tiny Tags, Triple Treat Flower stamps. I also used 5-Petal Flower, Fancy Flower and Tiny Tags Punches. All on a base of Naturals Ivory card stock! Sounds like a Marks & Spencer advert! It's not just any craft stock, it's Stampin' Up craft stock!

Need to crack on if I'm to stand a chance of having everything together in time for Tuesday lunch time. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment