Saturday 11 May 2013

Front Page Detail

So, yesterday I spent some time playing with my This and That Bundle of goodies. I covered the front page of my journal and also did some bits to the first two pages inside.

Along with that, I covered a shopping list book which looks so lovely I have a feeling my shopping list might get really long just so that I can keep using it! Hee hee. Of course I would prefer to use it for my craft supply lists rather than food shopping, but having been blessed with my wonderful husband and two amazing sons who have hollow legs, it will be filled with eating supplies! But still a pleasure to use!
As I do more, I'll put up more photos!
See you soon
K x

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done with these Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan. I love the papers - they are so my style! Such fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete